Concepts to know and practice
– MSP= Measuring, Sighting, and Perspective
– One must measure at all times throughout the drawing!!!!!
– if you can see, you can measure.
– If you do not measure, you are guessing/inventing what you see (the results are a formless unstructured drawing)
– Measuring is honest and effective.
– Measuring saves you a considerable amount of time and frustration.
– Rather than drawing the same thing three times, you can measure and draw once.
– The carpenter’s golden rule: Measure twice, cut once